How can I add a 'Sprint' field to a 'Create Issue' window?
I feel like I'm close, but not quite there. I can add custom fields, but how do I link them to the 'current sprint' or 'next sprint' or a sprint from another project?
Hello,
Go to project settings -> features and turn on the Sprints feature.
Yep, I have that turned on, but I don't see it as a field option under "issue types"
Ok. You mean that you can manage sprints but you can not add the sprint fields on the screen. I guess, it is not possible yet.
That's crazy talk! I guess we'll have to wait and see then
+1 on this feature. It was very comfortable with old project that you can edit issue sprint when viewing / editing the issue (also when you create new one you can't set it to be in the current sprint, you have to navigate backlog page and drag it to the current sprint)
This happened to me. I couldn't see the 'Sprint' by JIRA field against any of my issue types.
After playing around, my problem is solved.
I turned off the sprint feature and returned to my project, then I went back and turned it back on.
This reintroduced the 'Sprint' by JIRA field for issue types so it can be selected as a primary field on each issue type.
Now my items stay in sprint when they have been assigned to one. You can't assign them to a sprint while you are creating cards though. You must create your cards on your backlog and then select them all, right click and add them to your sprint.
+1 for this issue. Having to manually move tickets every time from the backlog to the current sprint is not very agile....Some businesses like ours have a lot of last minute requests. I'd like to plan that in a sprint upon creation of the issue/ticket
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.