To use some experimental node modules, instead of publishing a fork to temporary repo I've opted for commiting content of such module inside the repo and then reference it inside the package.json with a `file:` prefix. Locally it's working perfectly and even with a fresh install the content is copied over to node_modules.
When running in pipelines, the installation with the Yarn completes successfully, but running tests of the app fails as it cannot find that module. It would mean that copying of those files failed for some reason which is not apparent from logs.
Is it perhaps possible to see artifacts of a failed build? Or what can I do to figure this out?
Locally using Node 10.12.0 with Yarn 1.10.1. In the pipelines I've used `image: node:10.12.0` which comes with a same version of the Yarn. I would perhaps try it running locally through that Docker image, but I am not entirely sure how to do that.