I want to try out the new Roadmaps feature, and so I've set up a 'next-gen' Test project, but it doesn't have the 'Features' selection in the Project Settings. Nothing that says 'Features' is listed in the sidebar with all the other Project Settings Categories.
I'm following the instructions from here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/roadmap-957979308.html
Hello,
You have a classic project. Classic projects do not have the Feature menu and they do not have the Roadmap feature. You need to create a new next-gen project.
Ah, I see what happened. When I created it I _did_ select Next-Gen project, but I tried to have it 'share settings from another project' which was a Classic project, so I think that caused it to snap back to being a Classic Project - when I create a new project and don't tell it to inherit settings, it creates a next-gen project properly and shows the roadmap.
Thanks,
Zeb
That is right. If you create a next-gen project with shared configuration, this project becomes a classic project.
Is there anyway to migrate a classic project to a next gen project?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.