I have a list of "done" statuses in Jira Service desk. We don't want to see 'Done" projects or to do's. How do i hide them? Thanks.
Hello Shanna,
Can you please be more specific on where you would like to hide these statuses? Could you give more information about what you are trying to achieve?
You will need a status to considerer issues as resolved once it's completed, however, it doesn't need to be the default Done status.
If you want to completely remove them and replace them with other statuses, you can simply change their names on JIRA Settings > Issues > Statuses
What I am looking for is when an issue is done we don't want to see it anymore. Right now when we change it to done it stays in our Que as status "done". We want it to disappear when we are done with it. I am new to Jira Service desk and trying to learn. Does this help? I will be switching to Core and Software soon but have other that still use this. Any help is appreciated.
We want to archive them for further reference but have them not be visible in our Que.
Admins can modify queues (they'll see an "Edit Queue" button in the upper right when viewing a queue), so the query can be modified to exclude certain statuses, or issues with a resolution, for example.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.