How to you rename board name?
Board, Configure and hover over the board name. Then click it to edit
Boards (in top nav) > View All Boards > Elipsis (...) of board you wish to rename > Configure > General. Click Board Name to active edit, type in new name, and press Enter. You may run into some permissions/ownership issues.
Hi @mark,
1.Go to your board, then select more (•••) > Board settings.2.On the board settings screen, click the 'pencil' icon (which will appear when you hover) to edit the name of your board. Press the Enter key when finished.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/configuring-a-board-764477974.html#Configuringaboard-Renameaboard
I have tried these suggestions but it is not renaming the larger label below the board name. In the attached screen shot, only the 'AP Board' is being renamed. The larger 'Kanban board' is not being renamed. Please advise.
In Jira server, all these suggestions only rename the small greyed out name above the words "Kanban Board." The OP is asking how to rename the big "Kanban Board" text, which is not helpful to anyone since yes obviously it is a Kanban Board. I have the same question as the OP and cannot find an answer.
I have the same question to rename it too. But I believe, it's a style default either Scrum or Kanban Boards when we selected to create a board early. We can not rename or delete it.
Solution: You can only Hide menus from select more (•••) > Board settings, Create board, Hide menus
It will hide your project path and Kanban board heading.
I agree, this is an issue, quite an annoying one.
Perfect! It worked thanks
me too an annoying issue
Getting a lot of answers here, but most just repeat what we already know, how to edit the tiny title above the huge "Kanban board" title. That is not the question.
Works, but till refresh
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.