Hi,
I was working with bitbucket and Sourcetree on one of my projects. I did a Mac OS update and now I am unable to push or pull from my remote repositories.
The error shows as below:
Pushing to <username>@bitbucket.org:DevZBubbly/enocean-pwm.git
<username>@Bitbucket.org: Permission denied (publickey).
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
Pushing to <username>@Bitbucket.org:DevZBubbly/enocean-pwm.git
<username>@Bitbucket.org: Permission denied (publickey).
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
Pushing to <username>@Bitbucket.org:DevZBubbly/enocean-pwm.git
<username>@Bitbucket.org: Permission denied (publickey).
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
Pushing to <username>@Bitbucket.org:DevZBubbly/enocean-pwm.git
<username>@Bitbucket.org: Permission denied (publickey).
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
How can I resolve the issue?