Hello,
I appeal to you because I don't find how to layout my service desk as in the picture presented by Atlassian.
Thanks for your help
go to project > project settings > portal settings click on view and customize link then enable as shown below
Thanks it's already activated but impossible for me to have this display.
Here is my interface but impossible to present as on the result Atlassian.
Any ideas ?
Thx
how many JSD projects do you have in your instance? I just enabled on my instance and see the below. You should have one 'tile' for each project you have. If you only have one project then unsure what it will look like.
@Max, what is the latest on this?
I have an other question. How to have an icon in front of the name ?
Thx,
this should be a different post/question. The icon that is presented in the portal card is the one that is configured in project > project settings > portal settings, choose logo
Yes i know sorry.
But I'm downloading a new icon but nothing is displayed in the portal.
ok it's good I understood.
Thx.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.