To improve your board's performance you can supposedly select "Configure Board" and then "Hide completed issues" we are using JIRA Jira 9c5bdd0e and as a Admin I cannot see how to change select this option as our Kanban completed column is ridiculously full.
@[deleted]
I am not aware of a setting, but there are some things to check out like card colours, days in columns, etc in the article, Kanban board loading is slow - performance problems
Another option is to specify resolution or status with the board filter,
Good luck!
Ryan
I forgot to mention we are on Atlassian Cloud. According to your link that was a poor omission on my part.
Try altering the board filter, that should eliminate a sizable portion of your problem is there are resolved and done items cluttering your data pull.
on the first bullet point, "x" referes to # of Days (d), Weeks (w), Hours (h).
That does work but for some reason removed all the tickets in that date range from all columns...and have no idea why, .....still working on this and I don't particularly care for JIRA KANBAN boards either!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.