The module produces an error, I decided to remove it and reinstall it. However, now there is no "install" button in the Atlassian Marketplace for JIRA. How I can install it now?
Hello Mr Gogoli,
there are(should be) many ways to install the add-on. On the add-on administration site within your JIRA you can search for sumUp and than click the install button (if not already installed). You can also download the file from https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.cps.sumUp/versions and afterwards click on the upload add-on button at the manage add-ons site.
Find new add-on site with installed sumUp:
image2016-5-6 11:12:31.png
Manage add-ons site with installed sumUp:
image2016-5-6 11:15:14.png
There you can also find the upload add-on button.
What is different in your instance?
Kind regards,
Daniel John
I did not have any buttons, when I found this plug-in store.
Now I install it via uploading file, but now I have this:
image2016-5-6 15:27:40.png
I don't understand, why I have this warning. Yet yesterday it worked fine.
Which version of JIRA do you have?
You can also contact me via mail: d.john (at) decadis (dot) de
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.