Is it possible for users to choose which columns are visible to them in the Active Sprint view? If so how do we do that?
To be clear I'm talking about this view here:
Hello,
It is not possible. Why would you need it?
So different groups of people can see only the stages that they are interested in.
You can create different boards for different groups of people.
With the same tickets and some of the same columns?
So If I had columns: development, code review, ready for testing, in testing, ready to merge, completed
Could I create two boards with say: "development, code review, ready for testing" in one and "in testing, ready to merge, completed" in the other?
I would want the same tickets to be shown in the "in testing" column in both boards.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.