Hello experts:
I am facing a problem during configure my Jira system. Senario like belwo:
Jira Softwware 7.2.4
1. A project with several components and each component has its component lead.
2. Component A has its component lead named Jack(user name)
3. For some reason, user Jack changed his account and modified his name to Tom. component lead auto changed the component lead name to Tom.(It's perfect!)
4. Changed component A's component lead to Mary.
5. Problem: When I want to set the component lead back to to Tom, the system refused with :"The user newDevGp1U10faf f does not exist." error.
6. I can see the Tom user with user management screen. I tried several actions: re-index Project/System, then re-start Jira service and reboot system. This problem cannot solve.
7. At last, I change the problem user Tom back to Jack. all things back to normal!
Please kingly confirm this, and, inform me if you need any symptoms. It's a kindly of busy.
Thank you!
Yuan Tian