Currently I am waiting days or a day for simple answers. Documentation is so random and I keep finding varied solutions and answers that sometimes do not apply, etc.
How can I sign up for same day support and phone support if necessary. I am deploying Jira and Confluence from Cloud to on Premise due to HIPAA needs and the wait is just toooo long for email support one question at a time...
I feel I could have this done in a single day if support documentation was more organized and complete. Way too many documents that sometimes take you to the wrong answers or solution...
I am now running but there are still various configuration questions that need anwers and solutions. Like how to properly configure all that is needed for Running Confluence and Jira... Have most of it going but does not seem right...
I thought disabling user management under Confluence would only show one user management page, but seems now there are two still. once in Confluence and one in Jira... etc.