how to create a dependent drop-down list?
@Ashwin Hello. Do you mean a dual drop down ? Like, based off the first value (parent value), the second one has a child value ?
@Aisha Myesjust like that
Hi @Ashwin
Have you looked at Cascading select lists?
@Ashwin Go to administration -> Issues -> Custom fields (left side panel) -> Add custom field and select "Cascading select as the custom field type.
Hope this helps.
@Aisha M@Tom Lister Exactly what I need means, for example, A drop-down list is available b drop-down list Should in hidden, If the person select A drop-down list afterward only it need to show B drop down List,
I think you would need to use something like Scriptrunner behaviours to have that control.
@Tom Lister how to use that
Hi Aisha,
I am not able to find the Cascading select custom field type.
Thanks,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.