I was experimenting with epics in a new next-gen project, and now want to delete my "Test" epic. I don't see any option to get rid of it at all. I am an admin on this project so permissions should not be an issue.
does this not work?
It does! The actual issue is that I am an admin on the TEAM but was not assigned to this project specifically. It feels like the rights work differently on the next-gen projects, but once I assigned myself to the project the delete option appeared.
Thanks!
What about as of February 2020?
Thanks! A lot of answers that I came across kept saying "Just select Epic and delete it." But they failed to say "Roadmap>Select the epic to delete> then '...' for more options" and you will have the option to delete! Thanks Jack! That screenshot nailed it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.