I have created a Kanban Board for grooming and linked it to an already existing Project. Its columns and states are Open-To Do, Prime-Prime, Refine-Refine, Actionable-Actionable, Close-Close.
I then created a fake sprint called " To be Groomed" in which the P.O. can put the items from his/her backlog that must be groomed for future sprints. Following this, I created filters to determine the items that should appear on this Grooming board. These are SPRINT=to be groomed; TYPE=epic, story, bug; STATUS: open, prime, refine, actionable, close.
What happens now is the following: Tickets that are put on the "To be Groomed" sprint backlog and have the status "To Do" appear on the Grooming board under the column Open. However, as soon as these Items move to any other column they simply disappear from the "To be groomed" backlog. WHYYYYYYYY? I have tried everything from creating new status to the workflow to mapping status to different categories to creating new filters, but nothing has solved it. And now I'm just super confused. Can someone please help me? I just want to all the items on the Grooming board, independently on their state to remain on the "To be Groomed" backlog.
Thank you in Advance!