Hi there, My administrator accepted a request on starting Service Desk app - but I didn't get any status on that. Even though he said he did accepted the request - I cannot create Service Desk project.
Welcome to the Atlassian community! I'm sorry to hear you can't create a Service Desk project.
Can you explain a little more about what you see please?
- Are you able create other project types - business, software?
- Do you receive an error, or do you just not see the option for Service Desk?
Cheers,
Keri
Hi Keri, At the time I could create only a next-gen project. That option didn't allow me to make it a Service Desk project.So, as I was granted the administrator role - I could create a classic project where I could find a Service Desk option as a project type.Sorry for the trouble and thanks for your interest! Cheers, PF
No worries - so glad to hear you can create a project now!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.