Hi all,
I think I know how to use Jira portfolio very well and for the most part, I get great value from it. But, I cannot quite get the skills set feature.
Question: How can the team estimate their stories (on the backlog) and have those estimations "land" on the corresponding skill set in portfolio without having to copy/pasting them?
Example:
- I have 2 iPhone devs and 2 Android devs resources, all belong to the same Scrum team
- They take the tickets and estimate them. Example: 4 Android stories, 5 iPhone dev stories
- I go to the portfolio, refresh the data and Portfolio assigns any ticket to any of them regardless of what the skills are on the resources.
Am I really supposed to go down the list, ticket by ticket and copy the "Original estimate" value and paste it under the appropriate skill set? Really?
I must be doing something wrong. I hope
Any help here would be immensely appreciated