Hi Team,
I am using JIRA cloud,
I have one JIRA custom field called "Start Date", While creating issues we are selecting this date and when we are closed tickets the Resolved date has been crated automatically with current date.
As per my project rule we need Resolve issue with in 5 days of "start date"
Ex: If I select start date 01/oct/2018 we need to resolve issue before 5/oct/2018. but some tickets not closed with 5 days, I need to filter issues which is not closed with in 5 days.
Screen shot:

Please have a look above screen shot,
COX-2010 start Date and Resolved date same so I no need to filter this issue
COX-1874 this issue closed in 21 days so I need to filter this issue
COX-2033 it was closed in 1 days so I no need this
Compare to Start date which issue resolved after 5 days I need to filter that issues
Could you please help me the JQL query to filter those tickets