When I highlight a whole Column in the table, I go to set it as bold but only does the first highlighted field?
Jack,
Highlight all the content in that column then Bolden them with one click.
Victor
Hi Victor,
Thank you for the reply, this doesn't seem to work though.
Thanks
Jack
Can you please take a screenshot of your issue? I'll try to recreate it.
Jack and I are both having this same issue, below is an example, only the top highlighted cell (not the header) is changed to bold after highlighting the column entries - so Router in this example, when would expect, Router, Switch, Switch and MFP to be bold.
In the past, table column highlighting plus formatting would work in FireFox but not in Chrome. So always try another browser to ensure it is not a browser issue.
Thanks for the reply Bill, we have tried IE, Edge, Firefox and Chrome
I see in another reply, you said you were on Cloud? You may want to change your tag from Cloud rather than server.
Thanks Bill do
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.