Hello,
my team is just three people, and we do web design. We have basically two kind of projects: building new websites, and supporting (i.e. bugfixing and adding minor features) to the existing ones. We have been using to-do lists for quite a long time, but they are not flexible enough and don't capture process at all.
How would you organize this?
I could create one project for each new website that is to be developed, because there will be many stories, issues, etc.
However, I am in doubt about the websites I am maintaining. If I created one project per website, most of them would be empty, because the objective is to have most of the bugs and feature request done and closed as soon as possible. Those that are active, would usually have just one or two open issues each. Does it make sense to have one project for each of them? Or should I create a general "Support" project and open those issues there?
I do have one BitBucket repository for each project. However, one single Kanban board for all support issues whould be terrifically beneficial to organize this.
Thanks and sorry for the newbie question 