Which is the latest stable version JIRA software Data center & JIRA Service Desk Data center?
Hello,
The latest stable version of Jira Software is 7.12.3
Thanks @Alexey Matveev, 7.12.3 version is the latest but is it more stable than the previous versions? I mean would it be better to install version 7.12.0 or 7.11.2?
7.12.3 fixes bugs in 7.12.0 and provides new features for 7.11.2. Usually versions after 2 are stable enough. I would install 7.12.3
It's the latest download available on the standard download page.
All versions Atlassian make available on the main download pages are "stable" by your definition.
I think "stable" is a relative concept. in my opinion, the version after 3 are not "stable" enough. The release of version is a kind of policy.
For example, you can compare the following screenshots of Jira Core 7.2.x and Jira Core 7.12., 7.11, 7.10
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.