Hello,
I am new to JIRA and have the following problem:
We have a team of 20+ people, with subteams. Each of them working on different topics. We want to use KANBAN.
The idea was to create a project for the whole team and to split the subteam topics via boards, because we want to see all Issues of the whole team but also filter for one topic.
One Kanban board for topic_1 was already created with Issues in it. I created another one for topic_2 but immediately saw all Issues from topic_1 also in it.
The team does not want to fill labels or custom fields for each of the issues when they create them, so my question is: is there a way to set up a filter that shows Issues belonging to a specific board? Or would it be better to set up a Board for the team and multiple projects for the topics?
Aren't the Issues created in a project AND in a board? Because when I hit the plus sign on the global sidebar, the Issue is inserted into the board I am currently looking in.
Thanks in advance