I'm new to Jira and have been working in it for several days. I've also been adding/configuring multiple add-ons. I rebooted the host today (windows updates) and afterwards I cannot access Jira. The Jira service appears to be running. I've rebooted additional time to no avail. I've also stopped and restarted the Jira service to no avail (it starts and shows as running but I cannot access). When trying to hit the default app (localhost:8080) my browser says localhost refused to connect; err_connection_refused.
As I'm new to Jira I'm not sure where to turn next. I've tried looking at log files but not really sure what to be looking for. In the Atlassian-jira-gc logs I see "Allocation Failure" errors but don't know what to do with that. I've also got lots of warnings and errors in the jirasoftware log; but again, not sure how to use that.
I've tried searchign the community but most issues are that people can get to a Jira login or startup screen. I cannot.
-chris