In the Roadmap view you can drag and reorder epics but it has no effect on the Board view, is that being addressed?
You can reorder the Epics on the board as well just enable ranking and you will be able to reorder the epics on the board.
To enable ranking on the board Board> Configure> General
Here there is a ranking option which when enabled the epics on the board can be shuffled.
Sorry but I do not see this option on an Agility Board, where should I be looking?
In the image you can find Configure option under the Board>Configure> General
Bharath, you have misread my question. I am not asking about Kanban boards (or scrum) I am asking about "Agility" boards, which I now see are called "Next-gen". The only option under the ellipse "Manage Rules"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.