Apologies if this is simple but I am going round in circles. I have limited experience of Jira having worked with Team Foundation Server most of my career.
When I'm looking at/editing sub-tasks I want to be able to see time tracking information, when I'm looking at/editing user stories I want to be able to see estimates in story points.
Therefore I want to have different views for stories and sub-tasks but I'm just going round in circles of screen schemes and screens and fields - I hoped I could just simply set up the default view to show story points, and create a new screen for the sub-task issue type without the story points and add in the time tracking fields but I'm totally lost about how to do this.
Most of the documentation and help I can find relates to previous versions of Jira or relates to creating different screens for creating vs editing vs viewing issues.
Can anyone point me on the right track?
Many thanks in advance