Hi,
We recently exposed our on site JIRA to external access.
It requires Azure MFA and then runs via Azure application proxy.
Its mostly used by external consultants so they dont need a VPN connection if they are just working on project management and nothing else.
I've gotten a few tickets from some of these users regarding performance in JIRA. I've brushed it off as something local to their connection since none of our 200+ JIRA software users or 1700+ service desk users have complained about performance issues.
This weekend I worked from home and decided testing out JIRA via external access (without VPN) and I sometimes experienced similar issues to what some of the consultants were complaining about. My issue was being unable to click in the comment box and type text. It just displayed a "blocking" sign on my mouse and I wasnt able to click in the comment field.
Some of the consultants reported the same and others said they were unable to click a button (to f.ex do a transition). They could click it, but nothing happened.
Doing a force cache refresh in the browser 1 or more times fixed the issue for me.
We're only using Azure application proxy for JIRA and Confluence so far so were not that familiar with it, but couldnt see anything wrong there.
Anyone else have experience with accessing JIRA externally via Azure application proxy?
Br,
Stian