I have trouble starting my self-hosted Jira Software on an Ubuntu 16 LTS with Postgres DB.
When rebooting the server, it does not start any more. When stopping and starting later on it starts just sometimes.
Message in browser:
We couldn't start the following plugins:
Log analyzer says:
What I tried:
Any help appreciated to get my jira instance up and running smoothly again.
Have a run through https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/jira-applications-system-plugin-timeout-while-waiting-for-add-ons-to-enable-212173447.html
Thanks. I already tried the workaround - no effect. Power should not be an issue on a 3.3 GHz Xeon, 8GB Memory and SSD. Shortly after the start Jira CPU Usages drops below 1% and IO below 8%. If it starts flawlessly it is starting up fast.
Did not find a solution yet. Any idea to get rid of that issue?
Still needing help. Any Atlassian developers or support staff around?
Possibly, but you need to try increasing the time-out as mentioned in the doc (you've tried the other stuff, but I just realised there's it's the one thing you have not spoken about)
Do you mean adding the -Datlassian.plugins.enable.wait=300 argument for startup?
-Datlassian.plugins.enable.wait=300
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.