I followed this article to set up pipelines https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/deploy-to-heroku-872013667.html
In Heroku I set default deployment from Heroku git. I don't have heroku cli on local machine.
The problem is that in bitbucket my deployments go green but I don't see any updates on Heroku and the app itself is on the last state when I migrated from github.
The yml file look like this (omitted comments):
environment.image: node:6.9.4clone: depth: fullpipelines: default: - step: caches: - node name: Deploy to Heroku deployment: test script: - npm install - git push https://heroku:$HEROKU_API_KEY@git.heroku.com/$HEROKU_APP_NAME.git HEAD
Hi @khaitov-eldar
I tested the same setup deploying to Heroku and it worked as expected. May I suggest you open a support ticket via https://support.atlassian.com/contact/ so that we can have a look at what's going on in your repository?
I prefer doing like thispipelines:default:- step:name: Build and Testimage: node:10.15.3caches:- nodescript:- npm install# - npm test- step:name: Create artifactscript:- tar czfv application.tgz *artifacts:- application.tgz- step:name: Publishdeployment: productionscript:- pipe: atlassian/heroku-deploy:1.1.0variables:HEROKU_API_KEY: $HEROKU_API_KEYHEROKU_APP_NAME: 'app-name'ZIP_FILE: 'application.tgz'WAIT: 'true'
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.