I have an active bitbucket account. I can create repositories in it from Source tree but I can't enter in Atlassian account. It seems like I had deleted the e-mail address from my bitbucket account. Сan I fix this trouble?
Hi Dmytro,
If you are using the same email as here on community, I could check that your Atlassian account is active.If it's not the same email, can you please try to log in on id.atlassian.com to check your Atlassian account?
Regards,Angélica
This is my problem atlassian account. DmytroPrystupa was my bitbucket account.
Hi Dima,
The account is also active.
Were you able to login with this account on id.atlassian.com?You can also try to reset the password through the id.atlassian.com.
Account is active I know, but I can't get access to linked Bitbucket account DmytroPrystupa. Maybe you can delete it? And I will create it again.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.