Is Jira Core must to create or assign tasks .
Earlier jira we had only jira license without core but still was able to create and assign case
Hi @IT Admin,
welcome to the community.
So you currently can not create or assign tasks?
Do you get any errors or what is the exact problem?
We have installed and applied the licenses for JIRA Software and Jira CORE JIRA software ways it is valid for another year. but CORE says evaluation and period of one month. After the expiry date of CORE evaluation it stopped working.
But I suppose JIRA Software comes along wtih JIRA Core and it should work?
I am unable to create TASK after the Core expiration.
Hello Bastian,
I do not have to apply JIRA Core license separate. I removed the license and it is working. now.. Thanks for your time.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.