I'm trying to import tasks with a "relates to" link but am not getting the link...
My CSV has a column for the existing issue I want the new issue to relate to.
When I map CSV to JIRA I map my field "Relates" to "Issue Id" (under Links and sub-tasks)
However when then loading my file the link does not appear (although load is successful).
Finally I tried this where I set the values in relates to Issue Key (load is also successful).
Atlassian documentation is not very good on this... it really should be a simple mapping exercise in my mind ...(I also note that there appears to be no place where you can map or note the type of link.... eg Blocks or Relates ....)
Using JIRA Cloud for Business
Any Help would be appreciated ...
| Issue Type | Priority | Assignee | Due date | Description | Custom field (Epic Link) | Custom field (Start date) | Relates |
| Task | Medium | User 1 | 01/12/2018 | 3E-6-1-1: Description of the task
Adding a task related to a story (while also linking to the Epic) | WBT01-57 | 25/10/2018 | 10076 |