I am using Office excel macro to upload my spreadsheet content, In there , I do not get an option to show grid.
I am on cloud version of Confluence.
Can anyone help?
Hi Sirisha,
There's no functionality within the Excel macro in Cloud at this moment to display the content in a grid.
It appears there was previously but it has been removed.
As you also may be aware, we are phasing out the View File macros in an upcoming release. This is because we are replacing it with a new macro.
If you want to provide any feedback for how you want it to work, please comment on this issue:
For the time being, you might be able to find a 3rd party add-on that provides that functionality. You can start by looking here, at our Marketplace add-ons, keyword Excel:
Regards,
Shannon
Thank you Shannon
When will the new office macro be available? I do recall that I used the grid functionality in the past and it made it very easy to share excel when people had to view large spreadsheets.
I would also appreciate even a ballpark planned release date; the current Office macros are for us at least rather lacking.
Hi there,
Just to clarify, that gridlines are not yet a feature on the new editor, but I wanted to point out the macro in question that you are using will be going away soon.
I've created a feature request below to consider it for future releases, so please feel free to comment there with your use case and vote on it to help show how useful this feature would be to our users.
Let me try to get more information on the release date of the new editor but it's currently something we're slowly rolling out to our users. I'll follow-up with you as soon as I have more info.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.