I can't seem to find where I can enable the Roadmap for the Scrum or Kanban project templates. Is it currently not available for those templates?
@Chris Harland
There are Add-ons that can help you with Roadmap in JIRA, however i don't think it is a feature available automatically in JIRA.
Are you a server or cloud user?
BEst,
Cloud user. I am aware of the plugin's available ie: Roadmunk. I was just curious why the the Roadmap was not available for any templates other than Agility.
Thank you @Chris Harland for accepting my answer! Let me check if there is a ticket open with Atlassian to have this feature available without buying a plugin.
@Tinker Fadoua there was a recent update about Roadmap being added to Jira. Does your answer need updating? I still can't seem to find how to enable the feature.
I don't know if this is what you where looking for , but , in dashboard gadget you have a Roadmap Gadget
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.