I would like to export the Details like startdate,releasedate,Description about a released project as xml or csv.
This is where you would add additional columns to the search results
First you will need to write a query for the desired search results. Then add all the columns that you wish to export on the search page using the columns option and the export the search results in xml or csv format.
Thx for the answer. I don't find the columns in the filter query of my project.
My Query is like:
project = Projectname
but i can not find the columns startdate, releasedate and Description in the list. Is that a configuration or some access right issue?
sure, in this list are some columns but not the ones that i am searching for.
If you recently created the fields and are not finding them in the columns section then I would recommend you to reindex Jira that might help resolve the issue.
they are actually in my Release information defined. But not in the xml file exported from project issues. I am not sure if the index will change the situation.. How can i reindex my jira?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.