I need a simple listing of all entries in an Epic. Need request name, number and priority. Simple text or spreadsheet would be great.
Hi John!
Do you mean the entries for each issue in the Epic? In that case you can do this:
Let's say that your epic issue key is: EPIC-123
I'm sorry if I completely misunderstood your question, feel free to elaborate in that case.
Robin,
Unless I'm typing something wrong, this search only present Stories with this search argument. My Epic title is OSC IT WMS Prod. Once I type the letter I, it only displays Stories and not Epic contents. Sorry if I've misread your instructions.
Hi again, John!
Yes, that search will show you all the stories/tasks in that specific epic, if you want to include the epic itself as well you can just add OR key = "EPIC-123" to the JQL.
Presuming your Epic key is EPIC-123 it would look like this:
"Epic Link" = EPIC-123 OR key = "EPIC-123"
Your Epic key will be shown in the end of your Epic name when starting to type in the search bar, like this:
Hope it helps!
Perfect! The Epic ID was the piece I was missing. I was not aware Epics also carried a unique ID. The ID was hidden from my JIRA view. 'View epic details' revealed it.
Thank you for your persistence. This will eliminate the pain behind screen shots and allow users to establish departmental priorities prior to group reviews.
Thanks again!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.