i need use organisations field from JIRA Software but ican't beacause it is locked. I don't see this field on screen.
Hi and welcome to the Community!
What do you mean "it's locked"? Do you see it greyed out or something?
Can you provide us with a screenshot, please?
The Organization field is a system field and is terefore locked. You are not able to make changes to this field.
I had similar issues previously.
What are you trying to change on this?
Jason
Some fields are locked by software. For example in this case Organisations field comes from JIRA Service Desk. I need use this field in Jira Software. After enter my Issue in JS i set this in JSD.
Hi Jason, I'd like to add a default organization to this organizations field of any newly created issues/tickets... could I unlock this field and set it hidden with preset default organization? I searched and it all said I have to do it programmatically... why I can't do it configurably?
How can we organization field to set email notification to DL , How to unlock it ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.