Hi there
I am unable to access Jira cloud on my mobile - e.g. jira.companyname.cloud.com
Here is the situation I am facing
1) My login to the web application is my username (not email address). My web application has my email address associated to it (for notifications).
The mobile application requests a email ID login, when I login with my email it says
"We couldn't find a site. Looking like you don't have access to Jira. Visit support.altassian.com for help getting access" and then bounces me back to the mobile login page.
2) If I try logging in with my user ID - it says "Incorrect email address or password"
I have tried re-installing the app, this has been ongoing for a few weeks. I couldn't find an add-in to enable mobile (if such a thing exists)
I have the latest app - version 65.0.0 on jira and version 2.26.0 on confluence.