Hello,
I would like see per user and per day all time logged, detailed at issue level.
I found some info at release, project and issue level (but not by user).
Is there any solution without using specific plugin ?
Best regards,
Sandra
I use Time Reports for Jira addon and it works well for my needs. There may be others especially if you are on server.
Detailed worklog reports are not possible without a plugin. Since I'm the vendor of WorklogPRO, I suggest you to at least give it a try.
Hi,
you can have a look at our free add-on Worklog History, which will show you hours logged for each issue. Please look here for more details.
If you need some more functionalities , please also check Worklog History PRO - more details here.
Regards,
Lime Trees Support Team
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.