How can I restore deleted resolution , its Id is 10001. Thank you
Actually, you can't. You can add back the resolution with the same name, but it will take on a different id. You should do that, and then update the functions that were using the old 10001 to use the new id.
Thanks @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- , will update you later
Hi Nic, I am on my way to update the functions that were using the old 10001 to new id but I am getting this error
jira.status.id
here is the xml of the workflow and the old Id to be replaced
and here is when I add another jira.status.id
please help thanks
I modifed xml file using notepad , will give you feedback. thanks
Hi @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-, will Project Configurator capture the listeners , post functions, behaviors, scripted field?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.