How to Integrate MS Team with Jira Server with webhooks????
Any help
Thanks in Advance,
Manikanta
Hello Manikanta,
You will find the answer to this in our community discussion below:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Core-questions/Integration-with-Microsoft-Teams/qaq-p/631453
You will basically need to add the connection from your MS Team and then add a Jira webhook.
Another discussion on this can be found here.
I am looking for integrating Ms Teams and Jira. I have read information on your website and If i well understand there is two possibiilty :
MS FLOW should also enables to me to interact bewwen office 365 ans JIRA
Am I rigth ?
If I install Jira cloud connector. I understand that i can acces to jira on the cloud. Is it possible to acces to jira on premise ? Is there any data from O365 which would be stored in jira or any jira data stored in office 365.
Thank you for the answer
Best regards
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.