Hi,
I set up everything related to LFS by tutorials but getting strange error trying to push some LFS files to my bitbucket cloud :
Git LFS: (0 of 34 files) 0 B / 24.76 MB
batch response: Repository or object not found: https://bitbucket.org/xxxxxxx/xxxx/src.git/info/lfs/objects/batchCheck that it exists and that you have proper access to itI found couple of posts related to this problem and some of them mentioned LFS version, but they are 10 - 12 months old so not sure if it's not fixed in current version (my current LFS version is 2.3.4 and LFS Bitbucket Adapter is 1.0.6).
Thanks for help
Anyone who would be struggling with same problem, just switch to SSL from HTTP and it works fine.
I'm having the same issue, you were using https in you first post though?
I had the same issue after trying to clone a repo. I tried re-cloning with SourceTree from the BitBucket website which used my account-specific address instead of a generic one.
I.e., "https://MY-USERNAME@bitbucket.org/XXXX/XXXX" instead of "https://bitbucket.org/xxxx/xxx"
I had no issues after that. Hope that helps someone who comes across this!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.