Within our company, we recently started using Jira SD. Now i see some things that aren't going as i expected. One thing being images embedded in the original message from our customers.
Some customers use an email signature with images, that also include links.
When I open the ticket, the images are included within the text, but also added as attachment. Although this not being 100% what i want, this isn't my main concern.
The images are also added in a separate comment. This is NOT what i want at all, because this makes the ticket longer, and the images are also included in the portal of the user who created the ticket. This looks really weird and also unprofessional in my opinion.
Besides that, the links of the images are put in the description separate from the images as an URL, which can make the description really long.
Is there a way I can tell Jira SD to not put images in an extra comment and to not put the link as a separate URL?
I just want to see the message as they are sent to us.