I have notice there is no way to have a custom dashboard using issue statistics gadget to display summary or any other custom text type field. Is there any way to do that?
P.S.: I already try label but is not what I'm looking for.
Thanks
Text fields are not countable, as their values are not bounded and listed. A statistics gadget would simply report 1 for each issue in the filter. So they're not much use in a statistics gadget.
There are a couple of custom fields and searcher add-ons that try to do it, but they tend not to scale as well as encourage the bad practice of using the wrong type of field.
Thanks for reply, no more options than try add-ons
I wouldn't even recommend trying them, as they don't scale well.
Your best option is to change to using the right type of field for your reporting.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.