Hi, I have just made my new project and used the next-gen Software Agile template. Unfortunately, I am not able add/edit estimated time for each Task. Would you know where to direct me..
Thank you Jan
I am actually missing much more.. like where do I show up the "Priority" in backlog table or other attributes.
these are not available in nextgen projects. You can see under project settings that estimation is a forthcoming feature. You can provide feedback via the feedback link under your profile. Atlassian is keenly interested in feedback as they are in beta for this template.
ok, thank you for you answer. h.
Seriously? 'Next gen' does not contain these standard very important fields that have been available for a long time in existing projects?
Not yet but give it time. Feel free to provide feedback to Atlassian via the feedback link.
When is this feature expected? I have created projects as next gen but don't want to have to recreate all in original Jira. Sounds like I may have to This seems like such a key feature I'm quite surprised it was rolled out without it - or at least informing users as they decide which one to use!
now its 2020, did you still not add estimate to Next-gen?
it is still showing in the 'to be delivered in 2020'.
NG Roadmap
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.