Could you please provide the JQL search to filter total count of "Tests" within "Test Plans" and the "Tests" corresponding status?I'm looking something like this:
TO DO FAIL EXECUTING
Group1 Test Case 10 10 10
Group2 Test Case 10 10 10
What app are you using to create and handle these tests and test plans?
Hi Nic - I'm using JIRA.
Off-the-shelf, Jira does not have tests or test plans. You need to explain to us how you have implemented them. As Jira issue types, as issues, or, as is most common, via an app you've added to Jira to do test management.
Implementation done on jira:1. User Stories linked to Epics.
2. Created JIRA IDs for test cases. JIRA IDs of test cases (IssueType=Test) were linked to User Stories.
3. Created a JIRA ID for Test Set (IssueType=Test Set) and pulled the Test Cases onto this Test Set.
4. Created a JIRA IDs for Test Plans (IssueType=Test Plan) and pulled the Test Set mentioned in #3 above onto this Test Plans. Test Plans were created for a specific US State I'm testing but uses the same Test Set mentioned in #3 above.
5. Within the Test Plan, created the Test Execution using "All tests".
I had created a Dashboard to report metrics, and I need to display the total count of "Tests" within all "Test Plans" and the corresponding execution status.
Let me know, Nic, if these information suffice.
Hi Nic, got the chance to revisit this?
How are you "pulling the test cases into this test set"?
How are you "pulling the test set into a test plan"?
What is a "Test execution"?
All of those things very strongly suggest you are using a testing add-on (or possibly Structure) I can't begin to help without knowing which one it is.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.