I'm trying to configure SSL connection to my Jira instance. I've imported my wildcard cert to the keychain and config.bat sees the cert correctly but when I enable port 443 or 8443 for https access the Jira service won't start.
Hi Sylint,
configuring SSL on Tomcat / Java can be a pain. You might be missing an intermediate certificate needed in the keychain. I always terminate SSL at an Apache HTTPD server acting as a reverse proxy in front of the Jira/Confluence server. Much easier to configure.
Anything in the tomcat logs on startup?
Best
JP
Hello @Sylint,
Below are some documentation pages about running JIRA with SSL. Maybe it will have some hint on the possible configuration root cause of the issue:
And as mentioned by Jan, try checking out the logs to see the error logs. This should give some ideas on what is causing the issue to occur.Kind regards,Irfan
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.