I am not able to get the question list macro in confluence, could someone assist?
Hello, Deepti.
Before you can utilize the macro, may I know if you have the Questions for Confluence add-on installed on your instance first? Once you have it, you should be able to access it based on the screen shots below:
You will notice an additional menu on the top bar called Questions:
When typing the macro, you will be able to see the Questions List macro in the page:
If you haven't install it yet, please have a look at the Questions for Confluence to understand the features before downloading and installing it into your instance. Let me know how it goes on your end.
Thank you for the response @AhmadDanial, i would have to tell the admin for getting the add-in installed, is there a way to do it without the admin please? I need to create a page for Q&A for the team?
Hi there, Deepti.
You are welcome. Add-ons can only be installed by the administrator according to the Managing System and Marketplace Apps page:
You'll need Confluence Administrator permissions to access the UPM.
I don't quite get what you mean by creating a page for team's Q&A though. Can you elaborate a little more on that?
What i meant was having a Q&A page created for the team, where team members can post frequently asked questions. Just having a dump of all the questions and answers in one place
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.