Hi,
I am working with Confluence and putting together spaces for a number of teams.
The problem I have is that when creating a new Page from a Template i.e. meeting notes, I would like to have the Index page generated.
The confluence documentation states the following:
"The first time a blueprint is used in a space, Confluence creates an index page and adds a shortcut to your sidebar (if you're using the default theme). The index displays a list of pages made with the blueprint, and information selected from your blueprint pages."
However, when I choose the Meeting Notes blueprint/template and use it for the first time in my space, I am not getting the Index page. I am just getting a meeting notes page.
For example:

However if i use a different template, say for Product Launch, I do get the "Index" page:
Any ideas as to why this is happening?
Can I generate the Index page in some other way?
Thanks.