Hey,
I use "Slack integration", and i have activated "Display Slack panel on issues in this project ". But since the last upadte with the new Jira issue View, i don't see anymore "Slack"panel on issue.
Can you help me?
Thanks
Hello Carlier,
On the new issue view, The slack panel can be found by clicking on Open Slack Integration, as you can see in the attached screenshot:
Hello Petterson,
Thanks for your feeback !
But, i don't have this "Open Slack Integration" on my view.
Is it a custom field?
Actually, the panel should be available once the add-on is installed. Are you using JIRA Server or JIRA Cloud? Is the panel appearing in the old view for you?
To roll back to the old view, click in your profile picture on the bottom left corner > Personal Settings > Disable the lab feature
Also, navigate to JIRA Settings > System > Slack Integration and check if the integration is properly performed.
We will be waiting for your answer.
Hello,
I'm using Jira Cloud and the panel appearing in the old view.
I have verified my settings and everything is ok.
I will disable the lab feature and wait a new update^^
Thanks for your time!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.