Hi there. I have a computer which I dual boot Windows 10 and Arch, but primarily use Windows because my Arch is slightly broken. I'm having troubles connecting to BitBucket over HTTPS using Windows yet no trouble using Arch, so I know it's definitely not a problem with my external network. I'd like to fix whatever problem this is, as it would be nice to be able to code on my more stable Windows OS.
When I try to clone my BitBucket repository while using Windows, I get `Failed to connect to bitbucket.org port 443: Connection refused`. When I do the exact same clone on Arch, no issue and it just clones properly. Most how-to guides for fixing such problems are Linux based and so aren't helpful for fixing the issue on Windows. Do you have any idea what's causing the problem, and/or some suggestions on how to fix it?
Note that I am connection via the git CLI through WSL, not through SourceTree, and I have no interest in using SourceTree.